It is so empowering and refreshing to see Black women are finding beautiful and delicate elements that speaks to their personality to complete their natural hairstyle bridal look. Although a headpiece and veil aresimple accessories, however, they have the power to completely transform an entire look. It’s simply black girl magic! Here are 3 tips to keep in mind when choosing your natural hair wedding hairstyle, hair accessory and veil to ensure you are looking gorgeous on your wedding day.
ONE |Choosing a wedding hair accessory for your natural hairstyle.
Once you know the style of dress you’re going to wear on the big day, the next step is to choose the perfect hairstyle that will elevate your dress even higher. Your hairstyle should complement the style of the dress and your personal style, so that you look absolutely gorgeous but feel comfortable at the same time.
TWO | How to choosing a bridal head comb.
Bridal hair combs are classically elegant, and can be worn by all brides to add a hint of shimmer or sparkle to a beautiful bridal look. It can be lots of fun finding the perfect match for a wedding dress with so many different options to choose from. To get started brides might want to think about…
- Precious metals – Bridal hair combs come in shining gold, silver, or rose gold finishes. Choose the right metal tone that matches with the wedding dress and bridal jewelry for continuity throughout the overall look.
- It’s the little things – Available in a variety of sizes, brides will find an ideal bridal hair comb to match their personal style. If the comb is to be worn as a standalone item, a larger design can be worn as a beautiful statement piece. Smaller hair combs partner well with wedding veils, giving the bride the option to remove her veil after the ceremony and still look stunning.
- Styles – Accent your bridal look with a range of bridal hair comb styles to suit your personality. For example, if you’re going for a vintage look, a hair comb adorned with flowers, leaves, lace, or pearls is a perfect accent piece. If you prefer a romantic theme, a comb featuring a floral pattern or delicate crystals easily adds elegance. To make a bolder statement, consider selecting a larger hair comb featuring oversized rhinestones or floral embellishments.
THREE | How to wear a bridal head comb for your hair’s bridal style.
Embellished hair combs work best sweeping up hair away from the face, or to accentuate the elements of a sleek chignon, tucked-in updos to free-flowing, bohemian locks, waves, curls, coils, kinks or gorgeous natural hair box braided updo hairstyle.
BONUS | 3 Tips on how to beautifully style your bridal hair accessory.
- A bridal headpiece bursting with floral femininity is the ultimate in bridal styling. You can pair it with a wedding veil or wear it alone as a statement piece.
- A captivating and inspiring headpiece frames a bridal hairstyle with or without a veil in the most effortless way.
- Wear it alone or style it with a sheer drop wedding veil for an ethereal bridal look.
Remember, it’s YOUR wedding day, and you should be able to style your natural hair in a way that’s comfortable to you.
Natural hair brides, if you want to wear beautiful designer bridal accessories at a fraction of what you’d pay to own then, Little Things Borrowed is the place! Now you don’t have to limit yourself, all you have to do is Rent. Love. Return.In that order. You can even try on up to three headpieces with the Try It. Style It. Preview option to try in your home or at your hair trial with your dress. They make the process of finding the perfect bridal hair accessory and veil painless. At Little Things Borrowed, we have basically thought of everything. If you are not local, we ship nationwide.
We hope some of these tips were helpful for you in choosing the perfect bridal hair comb to complete your wedding day look.
For more information, find Little Things Borrowed on Instagram.
Photos by: @zoomworx